Top tech at CES 2013 Video
Wowsers! This dual-screen smartphone has an LCD display on one side and power-saving e-ink on the other.
At CES 2013, Rich Brown takes a look at the CubeX 3D.
The Razer Carcharias is by far the most comfortable, best-sounding PC gaming headset we've tested in a while.
Razer's first laptop has a touchpad with a screen and customizable LED buttons--all to play games, of course.
At CES 2011, Molly Wood and Dan Ackerman check out the Razer Switchblade, a gaming Netbook with dynamic controls.
The Razer Moray in-ear noise-isolating gaming headphones may not distinguish themselves all that much from their in-ear noise-isolating gaming headphones competitors, but they're a perfectly good--and affordable--set of earphones for the money.
The IFA 2013 tech show reveals televisions bordered by soft glows and picture frames, cases that put e-ink screens on smartphones, and a new line of extra-flexible laptops.
The hybrid PC gaming tablet could transform the industry, Google starts a same-day online shopping service, and the Tamagotchi finds a new life on iOS.
Razer's Lycosa gaming keyboard has a lot of promise, and it mostly delivers, thanks to its solid feel, smooth typing, and powerful macro capabilities. However, we wish Razer had paid more attention to the LED lighting, but for strong touch-typing gamers,
At CES 2012 Scott Stein takes shows us the Razer Blade gaming laptop, which sports a fancy customizable touchpad.
- Hands-on with the Razer Edge tablet-PC-game console
- 3D Systems goes high-end with CubeX 3D printer
- YotaPhone: An LCD, e-ink Android mashup
- Next-gen Chevy MyLink employs smartphone flexibility
- Hands-on with the Lenovo Horizon Table PC
- Vizio's 5.1 sound bar packs wireless rear speakers, innovative remote
- A totally new mobile wireless storage media server
- Samsung UN85S9 Ultra HD looks stunning
- First look at the Fitbit Flex wristband