Episode 24: Jawbone Up vs. Fitbit One Video
Will the new Fitbit One help get you off the couch? Molly unboxes the fitness-tracking gadget and offers her take on the new high-tech pedometer.
The Wii U is sold out everywhere, but Molly Wood has the deluxe model to unbox. Check out the new game console and tablet controller and see if it should go on your holiday wish list.
On a recent visit to Tesla Motors, Molly Wood checks out the tech behind the Model S car and takes a turn in the driver's seat.
Molly Wood really unboxes a new kind of electric transportation vehicle to rival the Segway. Plus she takes it for a spin on the streets!
Attention home-theater fans: Apple has updated its Mac Mini computer for the holidays. Molly Wood unboxes the 2012 model and gives her take on what she likes and what's missing from the device.
Molly Wood unboxes the ultimate device for watching live television from anywhere. Check out her take on the new, oddly shaped Slingbox 500.
The Fitbit Flex is one of the newest fitness trackers with a sleek design. It tracks steps, sleep, and calories; offers Bluetooth syncing; and is water resistant.
Molly Wood and Jeff Cannata unbox this 52,000 pound high tech recreational vehicle loaded with every gadget you'll ever need on a road trip, including flat screen tv's, audio and a high-definition satellite dish.
Molly Wood gets behind the wheel at Ford's test track, where she takes the new 2013 Shelby GT500 for a fast spin around the course.
The Google Nexus 4 may be sold out online, but we have one here to unbox. The new device sports a 4.7-inch screen, 1,280x768-pixel resolution, and is running the new Android Jelly Bean OS. Molly Wood gives her take on the new gadget.
- Fitbit announces One and Zip devices
- Re-watch Molly compare the Nike+FuelBand and Fitbit Ultra in Episode 5
- Here's a list of workout apps compatible with your Fitbit
- Hieroglyphics for beginners
- The importance of sleep
- Jawbone launches updated Up fitness gadget
- Jawbone halts Up production, offers full refunds
- Read CNET's full review
- The Up in all its colors, and other things
- Department of Health recommends standing at least once a day
- Shelby GT500 on The Car Tech Blog
- A history of the Shelby Mustang
- Watch Brian Cooley review the 2011 GT500
- The 2013 Mustang
- How to do a burnout
- Check out CNET's full review of the GoPro Hero3
- GoPro shows the specs behind the three editions
- CNET's Antuan Goodwin breaks down the Hero3's size and 4k video
- Action Jackson!
- Check GoPro's photos of the day for the finest in Burst Mode
- SpaceX's official website
- The basics of human space colonization
- Full Scale Millenium Falcon Project
- 530 civilians have already signed up for space travel with Virgin Galactic