Logitech tries to reinvent the mouse with the Cube, the next Xbox may have built-in DVR functionality, and venerable Kodak lays plans for bankruptcy protection if it can't sell its patents.
Kodak mulls bankruptcy protection
Links from Thursday's episode of Loaded:
- Kodak mulls bankruptcy protection
- DVR coming to Xbox?
- Apple hunting for iTV content deals
- Nintendo sells 4 million 3DS units
- Music sales up for first time in seven years
- Barnes & Noble may spin off Nook business
- Logitech's boxy mouse
Subscribe: iTunes (MP3) | iTunes (320x180) | iTunes (HD) | RSS (MP3) | RSS (320x180) | RSS HD