Hewlett-Packard permanently cuts the price of the TouchPad to just $399, Google is reportedly rushing to finish the Ice Cream Sandwich update to its Android operating system, and the San Mateo, Calif., district attorney has filed charges in the theft of an iPhone 4 prototype but not against Gizmodo.
Gizmodo not charged in iPhone 4 theft
Links from Thursday's episode of Loaded:
- iPhone 4 charged filed against two men but not Gizmodo
- HTC buys Beats by Dr. Dre
- HP cuts price of TouchPad to $399
- Google rushing to finish Ice Cream Sandwich
- Verizon and AT&T block jailbroken tetherers
- Nintendo 3DS gets "Flame Red"
Subscribe: iTunes (MP3) | iTunes (320x180) | iTunes (HD) | RSS (MP3) | RSS (320x180) | RSS HD