A worker at a Samsung facility in Korea has died after an incident at one of its semiconductor facilities.
According to Korean news service Yonhap, the incident began around 11 p.m. local time last night when a 132-gallon tank of hydrofluoric acid started leaking at the company's facility. At 5 a.m. this morning, 2.6 gallons leaked in gas form. Samsung contacted STI Service, a maintenance company, to fix the leak. One person died from exposure to the acid, while four others were hospitalized.
Yonhap today claims to have spoken to a Samsung spokesperson, who said that … Read more